Walking Tours: Ponta de São Lourenço
Minimum of 2 people & the price is per person
Route: Meeting at the Hotel - Ponta de São Lourenço - Cais do Sardinha - Ponta de São Lourenço - Caniçal - Return to the Hotel
- Price per person: 38€
- Childrens up to 12 years old: 18€ per child
- Duration: approximately 5 hours (walking)
- Transportation: 30 minutes from Funchal to Ponta de São Lourenço + 30 minutes from Ponta de São Lourenço to Funchal.
- Distance: 8km
- Maximum altitude: 110m
- Minimum elevation: 5m
- Location: Caniçal
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Includes: Mountain Guide, Insurance, Permits and Transportation.
Hiking at Ponta de São Lourenço, the driest and most distinct area of the island.
About this tourThis walk is considered one of the most beautiful along the island of Madeira because, besides being a walk of moderate difficulty, it is a walk where it is possible to dazzle the landscapes of the north and south coast of the island. In addition, weather permitting, it is possible to view the island of Porto Santo to the north and the Desertas Islands to the south, islands belonging to the Madeira Archipelago. At the end of the walk, you can rest at Sardinha's house (home belonging to the watchmen of the Natural Park of Madeira) or even, if the weather permits, take a dip in the crystal clear waters at Sardinha's pier. The return is made by the same track.
- * All tickets and meals are the responsibility of the customers but can enjoy discounts on all our partners.
- ** All clients are responsible for bringing appropriate hiking and flashlight material.
- *** In case of adverse weather conditions walks may be cancelled.
There are no reviews yet.