Terms & Conditions
- All activities, tours and services promoted and reserved through this site are provided by a licensed company licensed under the RNAAT 1044/2019 license.
- All products and services promoted on this site are the sole responsibility of MadeiraEcoHoliday.
- We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- All clients are responsible for bringing appropriate clothing and other appropriate material for all different activities promoted by our company.
- Meals are not included in the activity price.
- All cancellations made 8 days (or less) prior to the activity are nonrefundable.
- Activities may be canceled under the following circumstances:
(1) The minimum number of participants is not guaranteed.
(2) Weather conditions are not favorable for the practice of the activity.
(3) The minimum safety conditions are not guaranteed.
(4) A breach of agreement between the customer and the service provider.
- Alternatively to cancellation, activities may be refunded or scheduled for another date, provided there is agreement between the customer and the service provider. Fees (when applicable) will be charged to the refund amount.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website, or app?
When requesting or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you complete a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the site, or use other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our site in order to better serve you.
- Process your transactions quickly.
- Follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone questions).
How do we protect your information?
Our site is regularly scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scan.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all confidential / credit information you provide is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses your information to maintain the security of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.